• FRABO regularly provides or exceeds services that meet the requirements and expectations of its customers and continues to actively develop the quality of services through programs that will enable employees to perform their tasks properly.
• The company recognizes that responding to the requirements of the markets and the expectations of customers and other stakeholders is the best way towards continuous development is the responsibility of all employees and workers in the company, regardless of their administrative and functional levels.
• The company undertakes to comply with the requirements of the quality management system and to work continuously to improve the eﬀectiveness of this system.
• The company works to follow policies that enhance the quality of work of its employees to enhance the quality of products and services provided to its customers in addition to the services and materials provided to the company through various suppliers.
•– The company provides the necessary eﬀort to maintain the health and safety of employees and take appropriate measures to maintain the surrounding environment.
• The company is working to evaluate, motivate and train human resources to ensure the achievement of all objectives of the company, including the objectives of quality.
• Quality policy is the main framework and standard forpreparing, reviewing and measuring various quality objectives.
• FRABO Group The quality policy is an integral part of the Group’s overall policies and strategies that will lead to the continuous improvement of its performance.
All kinds of adhesives Frabo Company for the manufacture and trade, our first establishment and it was the establishment of our first factory since 1974.